MAHATMA GANDHI INSTITUTE
Communique to Academic Staff and Students
1. Following the press conference by the Honourable Prime Minister confirming the extension of the National Confinement period up to 15 April 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID 19, all students are being informed that, the amended calendar of activities for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes of Studies for courses run in collaboration of the University of Mauritius, will be as follows:
The following examinations will be, tentatively, held in June 2020:
As regards the June/July 2020 Examinations for Certificate and Advanced Certificate and Foundation Courses in Performing Arts, same will be held, tentatively, in August 2020.
Students will be informed of the exact dates of examinations in due course.
2. Delivery of Lectures: Academic Staff (including Part-Timers) have been requested to ensure that the remaining 5 weeks of lectures should be completed using online facilities only (Moodle, Google Classroom, Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, etc.). Part-timers will have to ensure the smooth running of lectures via online mode of delivery, as far as is practically possible.
3. Final Year Projects/Dissertations: as we approach submission deadline for final year projects/dissertations, the remaining weeks of supervision and guidance of students will have to be conducted online. The deadline for submission of final year projects/dissertations is being extended to Thursday 30 April 2020, but this new deadline could be subject to review.
4. Rules and regulations with respect to electronic submission of final year projects/dissertations continue to apply, wherever this has been provided for in existing regulations. Submission of electronic copy should be accompanied by the Turnitin Report. Exceptionally, no hard-copy needs to be submitted this year. Students are required to submit their final year projects/dissertations, in PDF format, to their respective Project/Programme Coordinator and copied to their Dissertation Supervisor.
5. Projects: Students should liaise with their respective supervisors to complete outstanding project work, if any, as and when courses would resume.
6. Class Tests and Assignments: All remaining class tests have been cancelled. All continuous assessment for the remaining weeks will have to be conducted online. Lecturers will be in touch with students concerned for alternative modes of assessment (e.g. assignments, online quiz, etc.) in replacement of class tests to be applicable, to the extent possible.
7. Students who are registered on programmes of studies offered by the MGI in collaboration with the University of Mauritius (UOM) are advised to consult the UOM website regularly for updates. Download the Latest Communique from UOM Here!
8. Students registered on programmes of studies and courses of the MGI are advised to consult the MGI website regularly for updates. Students may also direct any particular query to the Examinations Section by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, copied to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute was set up by an Act of Parliament which was passed on 23 December 1970 as a joint initiative of the Governments of India and Mauritius. On 03 June 1970, the foundation stone was laid by Shrimati Indira Gandhi, Prime Minister of India. The Mahatma Gandhi Institute was inaugurated on 09 October 1976 by two distinguished personalities, Dr the Right Hon. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam, Prime Minister of Mauritius, and Shrimati Indira Gandhi, Prime Minister of India.
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute Act 1982 together with the Mahatma Gandhi Institute (Amendment) Act 2002 and the Rabindranath Tagore Institute Act 2002 have provided for the Mahatma Gandhi Institute and the Rabindranath Tagore Institute (located in an idyllic setting at Ilot in the northern part of the country) to function under one Council and one Director-General. By broadening its scope, the Mahatma Gandhi Institute is well settled on its path to cater for the growing educational, academic and cultural demands of the country and to contribute to the regional role of Mauritius.
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute is today rightly viewed as a meeting ground for different cultures. The philosophy underlying the vision and the mission of the Mahatma Gandhi Institute takes example from Gandhian thought, rich in educational and social values.
The objects of the Mahatma Gandhi Institute as stipulated by its Act are:
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute is headed by One Director General (MGI & RTI) and One Director (MGI):
Mancanza di, o significativamente ridotto, interesse/eccitazione sessuale, come manifestato da almeno tre dei seguenti elementi: Uno degli Lasix in Italia obiettivi dell’ assistenza infermieristica è anche quello di informare il cittadino e fare prevenzione. Le persone, uomini e donne, dove posso acquistare propecia prendono sempre più coscienza della sessualità come fonte di piacere e di autorealizzazione e non più come un istinto da tenere più o levitra online meno sotto controllo o da esibire come arma della propria identità. Senza effetti collaterali Per raggiungere un alto livello di potenza, viagra in farmacia serve ricetta l'uomo non è sufficiente utilizzare la pillola. Lo dimostra uno studio dell’Università di Dresda pubblicato sulla rivista Archives of Sexual Behavior.
Ces dysfonctionnements sont généralement d’apparition progressive sur plusieurs années et non pas brutalement. on a montré Cialis Prix France Pharmacie dans des études que les effets positifs d’une consommation régulière de poisson gras sur le cœur étaient visibles au bout de Achat Kamagra en Ligne France - Acheter de medicaments quelques semaines à peine. Sur le plan mental, lorsque vous n’avez pas trop de problème, que vous n’êtes pas stressé, et viagra plus que vous entamez une relation sexuelle avec une femme prête, sur tous les plans, moi je vous assure, vous aurez une sexualité Cialis Super Active prix débordante. La crise du désir est une crise de l’imagination, l’amour rimant avec avoir », tandis que le désir rime avec vouloir ».
Il rilassamento della muscolatura liscia è permesso da un secondo messaggero, prodotto comprar propecia en farmacia dall’attivazione parasimpatica, che è l’ossido nitrico (NO).
Получить быстрый займ на карту в Украине или микрокредит наличными.
Взять быстрый онлайн кредит на карту в Украине. Срочные микрозаймы от МФО.
Оформити перший кредит без відсотків в Україні на картку. Безвідсоткові позики на картку.